[bksvol-discuss] Book submitted: Jumanji

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 11:31:00 -0500

Jumanji

Here is a book by Chris Van Alsburg and I shall be hunting down his others
if they are similar, easy to scan.

Anyway, this is one of our Caldecott medal winners.

REad through, please, easy validation, smile, blank pages are pictures.
under the .rtf section of the website.
From the Book Jacket:
The game under the tree looked like a hundred others Peters and Judy had at
home. But they were bored and restless and, looking for something
interesting
to do, thought they'd give Jumanji a try. Little did they know when they
unfolded its ordinary-looking playing board that they were about to be
plunged
into the most exciting and bizare adventure of their lives.
In his second book for children, Chris Van Allsburg again explores the
ever-shifting line between fantasy and reality with this story about a game
that
comes startingly to life.
Winner of the 1982 Caldecott Medal.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx