[bksvol-discuss] Book submitted: Godzilla Ate My Homework

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 22:53:50 -0500

Hi everyone,

Another chapter book by Marcia thornton Jones, not related to a series, but
cute.  About a boy who gets a Guinea Pig, who unfortunately eats any paper he
comes in contact with, and this becomes a big, huge problem.

Anyway cute book should be a easy proof for someone is up for grabs.

See below information about the book.

ISBN:   0-590-37236-X
Title:   Godzilla Ate My Homework
Author(s):   Marcia Thornton Jones, Robert Krogle (Illustrator)
Publisher:   Scholastic Publishing, Inc.
Copyright Date:   1997
Copyrighted By:   Marcia Thornton Jones
Brief Synopsis:   Parker has always wanted a pet, but when he gets a guinea
pig, it causes him more trouble than he anticipated.
Long Synopsis:   Parker has always wanted a pet, but when he gets a guinea pig,
it causes him more trouble than he anticipated.
Comments:   Has been read through. blank pages are pictures, black and white
drawings illustrating the text. was told they are quite good, all chapter titles
are present page numbers at the bottom of the page and all pages present.
Should be a really easy proof. If you have questions please contact me at:
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Adult content:   No
Language:   English US
Book Quality:   EXCELLENT
Categories:   Literature and Fiction, Entertainment, Children's Books, Animals
B4E Significant:   No
SFWA Challenged:   No

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A. CVRT
and Ludden black Labrador Guide Dog.

Diamonds may be a woman's best friend, but a dog is mine.