[bksvol-discuss] Book submitted: Fur Seals and Other Pinnipeds

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 00:11:42 -0500

My librarian gave me ten books of this set, there are six more or so we can
gather, anyway.

So will be submitting them over the next few weeks.

First one, under the .rtf section of the website for validators.

Read through, shouldn't need any major editing.

Fur Seals and Other Pinnipeds
by Lome Piasisky

Did you know, that the Elephant seal is the second largest mammal on Earth?
And do you know which animal makes ice houses for its babies?  Find out the
answers to that question and many more in this fascinating book about fur
seals and other members of the Pinniped or fin footted family.

World Book Animals of the World Other books include:

Ants and Other Social Insects
Fur Seals and Other Pinnipeds
Hammerheads and Other Sharks
Hedgehogs and Other Insectivores