[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book submitted: Fever

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 09:59:25 -0500

Excellent and enjoy it.

I actually wasn't thinking it would be a good one, reading the dust jacket,
and reading random pages as I scanned it, but once I got observed, perhaps
near the half way mark, well, my parents were like last night, boy that must
be a good book.  smile.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council