[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book submitted: Emma VIP

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <razz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 23:32:51 -0400

Shelly, I want to thank you for putting the Emma books up on Bookshare. I read them in the 80's and early 90's and couldn't put them down, the only ones I had not read was After Emma and Emma's Story. I remember absolutely loving those books and wishing I could have them for my own. Now I can.
Patti

Me and my guide dog;
He does a good job,
He keeps me safe