[bksvol-discuss] Book submitted: Emma VIP

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 23:30:59 -0400

This book completes the "Emma" series of books and the biography of Sheila
Hocken and her chocolate Labradors.

Emma VIP

sequel to Emma and I.

needs a spell check, but besides that is ready for publication I think.  is
a British spellings used, though this copy was published in the U.S.

There is only one book missing now about Emma and I can't get it.

Is called

Emma Story  and I shall be tracking it down.

But in the mean time enjoy.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council