[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book submitted: Astrid Lindgren: Storyteller to the World

  • From: Mike <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 23:38:32 -0800

Shelley,

You come up with so many fascinating books. Could you put hold for Misha on Astrid Lindgren when you finish it? I promise not to take as long with it as I've been taking with the nonfiction books I'm supposed to be working on now

Misha

On 11/20/2011 6:59 PM, Shelley L. Rhodes wrote:
Hi everyone, another book for someone's proofing pleasure. Is another of the Women of our time series books. A good story, I learned a few things I didn't know about Astrid Lindgren.
Anyway see details below.
ISBN:   0-670-82207-8
Title:   Astrid Lindgren: Storyteller To The World (Women of Our Time)
Author(s):   Johanna Hurwitz, Michael Dooling (Illustrator)
Publisher:   Penguin Group (USA) Incorporated
Copyright Date:   1989
Copyrighted By:   Johanna Hurwitz
Brief Synopsis: Examines the life of the Swedish storyteller who created the well-known Pippi Longstocking for her sick daughter and saw the story go
on to be published in fifty languages.
Long Synopsis: Examines the life of the Swedish storyteller who created the well-known Pippi Longstocking for her sick daughter and saw the story go on
to be published in fifty languages.
Comments: Has been read through. all page and page numbers are present, chapters properly titled, blank pages are illustrations. If you have any questions please contact me at: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Adult content:   No
Language:   English US
Book Quality:   EXCELLENT
Categories:   Nonfiction, Children's Books, Biographies and Memoirs
B4E Significant:   No
SFWA Challenged:   No
list end
Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A. CVRT
and Ludden black Labrador Guide Dog.
Diamonds may be a woman's best friend, but a dog is mine.