[bksvol-discuss] Book submitted: Astrid Lindgren: Storyteller to the World

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 21:59:32 -0500

Hi everyone, another book for someone's proofing pleasure.  Is another of the
Women of our time series books.  A good story, I learned a few things I didn't
know about Astrid Lindgren.

Anyway see details below.

ISBN:   0-670-82207-8
Title:   Astrid Lindgren: Storyteller To The World (Women of Our Time)
Author(s):   Johanna Hurwitz, Michael Dooling (Illustrator)
Publisher:   Penguin Group (USA) Incorporated
Copyright Date:   1989
Copyrighted By:   Johanna Hurwitz
Brief Synopsis:   Examines the life of the Swedish storyteller who created the
well-known Pippi Longstocking for her sick daughter and saw the story go
on to be published in fifty languages.
Long Synopsis:   Examines the life of the Swedish storyteller who created the
well-known Pippi Longstocking for her sick daughter and saw the story go on
to be published in fifty languages.
Comments:   Has been read through. all page and page numbers are present,
chapters properly titled, blank pages are illustrations. If you have any
questions
please contact me at: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Adult content:   No
Language:   English US
Book Quality:   EXCELLENT
Categories:   Nonfiction, Children's Books, Biographies and Memoirs
B4E Significant:   No
SFWA Challenged:   No
list end

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A. CVRT
and Ludden black Labrador Guide Dog.

Diamonds may be a woman's best friend, but a dog is mine.