[bksvol-discuss] Book submitted: A Giraffe and a Half

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 22:45:03 -0500

A shel Silverstein book that we don't have.

Under the .rtf section of the website, should be complete, but, you know.  I
do have the book still so can fix things if there is anything missing.
under the .rtf section of the website.

A Giraffe and a half
If you had a giraffe

and he stretched another half...

you would have a giraffe and a half.

And if you glued a rose to the tip of his nose ...

And... if he put on a shoe and then stepped in some glue

And if he used a chair to comb his hair...

And so it goes until . . . but that would be telling. Children will be kept
in stitches until the very end, when the situation is resolved in the most
riotous way possible.

Shel Silverstein's incomparable line drawings add to the hilarity of his
wildly funny rhymes.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council