[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book submitted: 22 Things A Woman Must Know

  • From: Sensation Experience Official <sensationexperience.official@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 06:08:39 -0800

Hi all,
I thought I put in my thoughts. Being tested for such a condition is very hard to do because it's all based on questioning and not physical tests. I am labelled as a neurotypical who happens to have just a few of the traits associated, but that's probably because of my brain's wiring over time.
-Al
On 24/02/2014 04:10, Ann Parsons wrote:
Hi all,

Only way to find out is to go and get yourself tested. Do you need the label for some good reason?

Ann P.

--
Learn more about spreading the Sensation Experience attitude
Visit our web site at: http://www.sensationexperience.com/