[bksvol-discuss] Book sites, was RE: Re: Amazon's website

  • From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 19:00:04 -0500

I've found the Amazon accessible site to be less than satisfactory in the
past.  At one point it was not possible to have access to all of the
books-only the more popular ones turned up in that search.

I now mostly use alibris.com for ordering books.  It's a busy site, but I
find it easier to navigate than Amazon.  Check it out:

http://www.alibris.com <http://www.alibris.com/>

Donna

  _____