[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book reviews

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 16:44:06 -0500

And do remember that being "a little behind" will only get worse and "a little behind" means books approved. So if you want to write lots and lots of reviews know it takes staff away from approving books validated by us volunteers.

E.
At 03:31 PM 1/10/2007, you wrote:
I received word from John Glass. They are a little
behind, but they do have the book reviews and hope to
get them up in the near future. So those of you who
want to write them, can continue. Double-check the
spelling and everything, though, because I remember
from when I submitted mine that there was a note
saying that they are checked first for spelling,
grammar, and that will take time if there are
ms-spellings.