[bksvol-discuss] Book reviews

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 12:31:39 -0800 (PST)

I received word from John Glass. They are a little
behind, but they do have the book reviews and hope to
get them up in the near future. So those of you who
want to write them, can continue. Double-check the
spelling and everything, though, because I remember
from when I submitted mine that there was a note
saying that they are checked first for spelling,
grammar, and that will take time if there are
ms-spellings.