[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book reviews

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 00:11:23 -0500

Dear Cindy and Everyone,

Thank you, Cindy, for following up on the reviews question and passing along the go ahead. Reviews, whether by pros or the general readers fascinate me. I can really get side tracked on Amazon meandering through numerous reviews marveling at how the same book is perceived in vastly different ways.

I remember hearing there were no reviews for many of the books I've downloaded. So far I've never read reviews attached to book files posted by fellow Booksharians. Can anyone tell me how to find and read them?

More frosting heaped on the Bookshare cake!!! Just when you think it can't get better, it does.

Always with love,

Lissi