[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book reviews

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 22:46:40 -0500

I know about that association. I also know that Bob have received awards from NFB so perhaps he knows somebody in the organization who does in fact know something. I think if he really has an issue he may want owrite either Jennifer or Janice at benetech.org once he knows to which person he wants to speak.

E.
At 10:26 PM 1/10/2007, you wrote:

Actually the NFB is associated with bookkshare through the newsline
newspapers they allow bookshare to convert into Daisy and brf.  But who
knows??  <grin>

Sue S.