[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book requests

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Melissa Green <graduate56@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 02:28:39 -0700 (PDT)

Melissa, did you mean book b y Deja King or books by Dacia Maraini and Martha
King
From: Melissa Green <graduate56@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Book request
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;@freelists.org
Date: Friday, July 24, 2009, 12:08 AM

If any of these authors are on the site.  Please
disregard my request.
If anyone will scan I will vallidate.

Book requests
Zami and other books by Audre Lord.   Any
books by dacia King

and did you want G-Spot Dear G-Spot: Straight Talk About Sex and Love by
Zane    or ot G Spot, An urban erotic tale by by Noir?

Purple Panties, and G spot, Chronicles 2, Caramel Flava,
 By Zane, and one in a million by Kimberla Lawson-Roby.

Second sight by George Shuman
Little black girl lost and its sequel, by kieth lee
Johnson.
Thank you.

Melissa Green
Without Christ I am nothing,  Without me
Christ is still God.  It's because of Christ I am able to stand!!!

Melissa Green
Without Christ I am nothing,  Without me
Christ is still God.  It's because of Christ I am able to stand!!!

Click to reduce wrinkles & lines. Anti-aging that works, try now.