[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book request from someone

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 12:08:09 -0500

Wasn't trying to upset you, Chela! Just commenting since you originally asked
about a Bookshare URL and for it to be on it could not be an ARC.  Didn't want
a new volunteer to put work in only to find out it could not get in the
collection.  Looks like a great book and hope it is added quickly after release!

Valerie