[bksvol-discuss] Book rejected

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 22:52:07 -0600

Hi, all.

I just wanted to let you all know that I rejected A Younger Man by Rachelle
Aylers, and submitted by Robert Tweedy. The book is already in the
collection, and is rated excellent. The scan is pristine, and so, the
submission that I rejected couldn't be a BSo.

Shannon

Are you a fan of women's music? If so, and you're interested in hearing the
latest edition of "The Eclectic Collection: A Celebration of Women In
Music", feel free to send a message to:
solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxx