[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book question

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 07:07:46 -0400

Morning all,

chris, your message is unclear. This is because you either sent it from an iPhone, or you just simply can't compose a message that makes sense. What do you mean? Sections or chapters or what? Are you asking about type size? Can you resend your message and check it for spelling errors and clarity before you send it. It makes it a lot easier for us to help you if we can understand your question.

Ann P.