[bksvol-discuss] Book quality ratings

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 14:43:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Monica.

Do you know that you can change the rating when you
upload? I never bother with indices or bibliography or
glossary; they're usually figure-outable, if not
perfect. As long as the main body of the book is
Excellent, I rate the book Excellent.

I do offer to fix the references, etc., if someone who
downloads the book needs them, and I put my name and
e-mail address, as well as a note to that effect, in
the long synopsis, but no one has asked as yet.

Cindy