[bksvol-discuss] Book of Lost Tales part 2

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 22:36:22 -0400

Dear Allison

I am writing to ask you to consider keeping me in mind to validate The Book of Lost Tales part 2 as long as I can find an identical edition to the one you are scanning. I have a high regard for and great love of Tolkien and would validate with great care.

airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Always with love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Allison Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxx>