[bksvol-discuss] Book of Bible words

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 17:00:31 -0400

O.k. guys, I am wondering as this is a monster, smile.

I have a book here called "I never knew that was in the Bible" is a book of words and how they are used in the King James and other versions of the Bible with the references to said verses. It is huge, and apparently was drawn from a Bible dictionary. My question to all of you is.

If I scan this thing, is someone willing to look it over, are there any Biblical scholars who would revel in this book of terms and language. I am doing my best to get the best scan possible. If I have to edit it it is going to take till next year I am afraid.

But if no one is interested then I am going to scrap the project as it is a lot of work. It is not a publisher that is donating books and was published in 1999.

Any takers, smile, am on page 43 and discovering what this book is, smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

The artist brings something into the world that didn't exist before, and he does it without destroying something else. -John Updike, writer (1932-2009)