[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book groups

  • From: Sue Stevens <sueimoogene@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 19:13:31 -0600

Madeleine,

I do noto belong to a book club, but I am curious as to why Bookshare
would want all that info. It seems like an invasion of privacy to me,
but I hope this doesn't start a thread or stir up a hornet's nest. The
reason I don't belong to a group is because I am a Braille only user.

Thanks,

Sue S.

On 16/11/2015, Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

We would love to get a little more info about book groups that you all
belong to, including whether your group does a phone chat (which I believe
the sci-fi group does), online chat, list serves, etc., how you pick your
books, how often you get together, and how many members your group has.

Feel free to contact me off-list
(madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>).

Thanks,

Madeleine Linares