[bksvol-discuss] Book for possible submission

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 12:56:08 -0500

I started to scan and read this book, and found, a ways in that it really
isn't something I want to read right now.

Would someone like to validate the raw scan if I put it up,?

Witch Hunts from Salem to Guantanamo

is a 2007 copyright.

Let me know or it may end up in the obscure pile called my compact flash
card to emerge at some point I hope, smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.