[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book chopping or other defacing

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 21:16:44 -0800 (PST)

Bud,

Your comment about getting a new top for the scanner
leads me to wonder if you use the top and press down
on the top and if that's what broke. Shortly after I
started scanning s few years ago I learned that one
isn't supposed to use the cover-I guess it's just for
keeping the platen clean when the scanner is not in
use. One presses on the book itself enough to see that
it seems to be flat on the glass, especially at the
binding.

If I misunderstood, I apologize.

Cindy