[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book chopping or other defacing

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 23:18:32 -0500

I usually will "pretend" to read the book, and bend the pages back and forth
to exercise the spine.

if it is a truly uncooperative book, I will lay it face down on the floor
and step on the spine.

This is definitely only for books I actually own, smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.