[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book categories

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 19:52:21 -0800 (PST)

I would love to see a category on politics.

Anastasia

Estelnalissi <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:       Dear Jamie,

 The categories you suggested would be more  accurately reflective of the vast
panoply of books in the collection. . I'd love  to see categories for holidays,
humor and hobbies, added.

 A while ago Pratik mentioned using the library of  congress categorization
system. His was a good idea, too.

 Always with love,

 Lissi