[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Without Title and Author

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 10:56:42 -0400

I suppose you mean a title page. If it does not have a title page then add one. Text is the actual body of the book. Things like titles, headers and so forth do not count as text.

On 8/29/2012 6:21 AM, Lisa Gorden-Cushman wrote:
Hi guys,

I am proofing a book that does not start with a title and an author.  Should
I put one in, or just leave it the way it is?  Since the manual says not to
insert text, I tend to think that I will just leave it without, but I
thought I would check first.

Thanks,
Lisa

"Love is my strength" Palen Majere