[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Wish

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 10:24:19 -0800 (PST)

Hi Shely
is this the summary of the book?
If so my library has it and I can get it.
Anastasia

A New York Times Bestselling Author Lucinda Hunter has been alone in the
Connecticut farmhouse that was once her mother's. Her life has become a small
thing. One July morning as she sits near the window, something in the garden
catches her eye: a little girl in shorts and a t-shirt, her bare feet in
outsize sneakers. Taken with the girl's sweet nature and generosity of spirit,
Lucinda gradually finds herself drawn back into the world.

 Get your own web address.