[bksvol-discuss] Book SubmittedL: The Holistic Dog Book

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 13:55:37 -0400

Book submitted.

This was a very complex book to edit and scan, with "boxes" on almost every
page.  I labeled them "box begin, and box end. and hopefully that will make
understanding them a bit easier.

I suspect the book looks quite beautiful.

But it is edited, and full of great information.  Needs a spell check and a
general look at.

The Holistic Dog Book
By Dinese Flaim

From the Book Jacket:
"This book is an important contribution to improving the health, well-being
and care of our closest animal companion, the dog... No one with a dog
should bewithout this book."   - From the Foreword by Dr. Michael W. Fox

The Holistic Dog Book addresses your whole dog and all the ways you can
bring a more natural approach to your dog's care. Whether you're interested
in essential oils, homeopathy, natural diets, herbal remedies, acupuncture,
massage or emotionally satisfying training, you'll find what you need to
make well-informed decisions about what's right for the both of you.

DENISE FLAIM is the companion-animal columnist for Newsday. With her
naturally reared champion Rhodesian Ridgebacks, she is involved in showing,
lure coursing, obedience and therapy dog work.

A  HOWELL   DOG   BOOK   OF   DISTINCTION

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com