[bksvol-discuss] Book Submitted: Scrambled Eg Super

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 15:35:35 -0500

Scrambled Egg Super
By Dr. Seuss

I am investigating the kids books again, smile.  Anyway I think this one is
complete at least as far as I can tell, smile.

Under the .rtf section of the website, has been read through.  spell check
could be quite interesting I don't recommend it.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com