[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Submitted: Lawless Labs

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 14:45:40 -0700 (PDT)

Sounds really cute and funny. lots of fun for dog-lover proofers

Date:   2008
Copyrighted By:   Willocreek Press
Brief
Synopsis:   Lab lovers beware, these doggy criminals are not the nice
sweet dogs we all know and love, but are guilty of goofiness, theft, and
grand
larceny. Read on to see what all these criminal pups have done and what
their punishments were.
Long Synopsis:   Lab lovers beware, these
doggy criminals are not the nice sweet dogs we all know and love, but are
guilty
of goofiness, theft, and grand
larceny. Read on to see what all these
criminal pups have done and what their punishments
were.
Comments:   All pages are present. Some Labs have ages others
do not. Pictures ore of the labs named. contact me if you have any questions.
Juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Adult
content:   No
Language:   English US
Book
Quality:   EXCELLENT
Categories:   Nonfiction, Animals

B4E Significant:   No
SFWA Challenged:   No
list
end

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A. CVRT
and Ludden black
Labrador Guide Dog.

The cure for anything is salt water -- sweat,
tears, or the sea. -Isak Dinesen (pen name of Karen Blixen), author (1885-1962)