[bksvol-discuss] Book Submitted: Lawless Labs

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 11:11:29 -0400

Hello everyone,

Here is a funny little book, kind of a fluff book, but an easy proof.

ISBN:
Title:   Lawless Labs: Good Labs Gone Bad
Author(s):   Karin Ronnow
Publisher:   Willowcreek Press
Copyright Date:   2008
Copyrighted By:   Willocreek Press
Brief Synopsis:   Lab lovers beware, these doggy criminals are not the nice
sweet dogs we all know and love, but are guilty of goofiness, theft, and grand
larceny. Read on to see what all these criminal pups have done and what their
punishments were.
Long Synopsis:   Lab lovers beware, these doggy criminals are not the nice
sweet dogs we all know and love, but are guilty of goofiness, theft, and grand
larceny. Read on to see what all these criminal pups have done and what their
punishments were.
Comments:   All pages are present. Some Labs have ages others do not. Pictures
ore of the labs named. contact me if you have any questions.
Juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Adult content:   No
Language:   English US
Book Quality:   EXCELLENT
Categories:   Nonfiction, Animals
B4E Significant:   No
SFWA Challenged:   No
list end

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A. CVRT
and Ludden black Labrador Guide Dog.

The cure for anything is salt water -- sweat, tears, or the sea. -Isak Dinesen
(pen name of Karen Blixen), author (1885-1962)