[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Submitted: Eat This Book: A Year of Gorging and Glory on the Competitive Eating Circuit by Ryan Nerz

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 17:52:53 -0700 (PDT)

Sounds gross. smile

I was in B & N today and saw what seems to me a
juvenile version of Eats, shoots and leaves. There was
also one called The Girl's Like Spaghetti: Why, You
Can't Manage without Apostrophes!  by the same author
(Lynne Truss). Although they're English rather than
American, in the first book, the Adult version which
is in the collection, she does explain differences.
It's about proper punctuation written in a *very*
amusing way.

Cindy