[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Submitted: Blood Fued

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 12:51:24 -0500

Hey Shelly;
I've been waiting for this book for a while and was able to get from the check
out list...thanks *all smiles in SC*
Netta
P.S. We are discussing the McCoys and Hatfields in my American history class.
Like me, most of the class thought that it was just sort of a "myth". I already
have some other projects that I am working on but I plan on working them and
this book together...adding one more to mydaily proffing shouldn't be a
problem.