[bksvol-discuss] Book Submitted

  • From: "Mary Anne Lynskey" <yeksnyl1953am@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 22:57:35 -0500

Hi everybody.  I'm still here and following things with great interest.  I'd
love to have more time to submit books, but I just don't right now for various
reasons.  I love doing it and will do what I can.  I hope the validator enjoys
this one.  Happy reading!  Just drop a line on list or to my email with
questions.

Coffee, Tea, Or Murder?

(Murder She Wrote Mystery)

Jessica Fletcher & Donald Bain

When Cabot Cove's own Wayne Silverton debuts his new airline, he invites Jessica

and other locals on the inaugural flight from Boston to London. Jessica is
thrilled

for the chance to visit her dear friend, Scotland Yard inspector George
Sutherland.

But their reunion hits turbulence when Wayne is murdered.

Mary Anne Lynskey