[bksvol-discuss] Book Submission

  • From: Barbara <barbarab65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Book Share <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 20:02:05 -0700 (PDT)

I just submitted the book,   Hope Again: When Life Hurts and Dreams Fade by
  Charles R. Swindoll.

  I prevalidated book so the validation process should be easy for anyone who
likes to read a commentary on First Peter in the New Testament regarding hope.
Even though I spell checked it, the validator needs to spell check it again,
just to make sure.

  BACK COVER
  Find HOPE to press on ...
  HOPE to endure ... HOPE to
  stay focused ... HOPE to see
  dreams fulfilled
  Hope is more than wishful thinking.
  Hope is a vital neccessity of life -- a gift that
  God wants to give to you. And in a world that
  regularly writes dreams off as foolish
  and drains the hope from the heart with
  dark pessimism. Hope Again is a voice
  crying in the wilderness -- a word of
  enthusiasm for life in the midst of any
  difficult situation you are in.
  Combining the New Testament teachings
  of Peter and the insights of one of the
  most popular authors of our day, Hope
  Again is an encouraging, enlivening and
  refreshing look at why we dare to
  hope no matter who we are, no matter
  what we face.
  As Charles Swindoll says, "If you want
  to smile through your tears, if you want
  to rejoice through times of suffering, just
  keep reminding yourself that what you're
  going through isn't the end of the story ...
  it's simply rough journey that heads
  to the right destination."

Barbara