[bksvol-discuss] Book Sale

  • From: "Louise" <lougou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare Volunteers" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 09:49:38 -0500

I'm going to our Friends of the Library semi annual book sale tomorrow.
These are books that are donated by people living in the area so I have no
idea what I'll find, but if anyone has any ideas about books/ authors/genre
that aren't on Bookshare, let me know today and I'll see if there's any of
them there.  It might be best to write to me privately at
lougou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  I'll try to check my E-mail tomorrow morning before
I leave, but you might want to get your ideas/suggestions to me today!

Lover of God, my husband, family, friends, cats, books, technology,
chocolate, cheese, peanut butter, humor, talk radio, listening to music (and
not necessarily in that order)!

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.