[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Reviews

  • From: Andromache <andromakhe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 08:48:36 -1000

Really? *feels like an idiot now* Maybe the links should be more prominent, and there should definitely be one for writing synopses in one's own words if one wishes. There could be a few different ones, since I doubt people will go to the trouble to deluge the system if there are already decent synopses available. Think the Internet Movie Database. There are often a few summaries/synopses for movies just written by average users of the site.

Andromache

P.S. Thank you for the info on the links. How could I have missed it? I guess I just skip that section unless I'm specifically looking for book history.

On 5/4/2010 2:24 AM, Melissa Smith wrote:
You can most definitely write a review, and I encourage you to do so. The link to do so says write a review, and it is located in the related links section of each books page. This section is past all the rest of the book information.

Melissa Smith

On 5/3/2010 11:00 PM, Andromache wrote:
Why is it impossible to review books? Shouldn't there be a link to write one? Or else, the feature should be removed. For reference, I'm talking about the book pages. I think reviews, such as they have on Amazon, would be most helpful and fun.

Andromache