[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Request for the Book Share library

  • From: rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 14:08:53 -0500 (EST)

Please send a copy of your request to wishlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx as well as to the volunteer list.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ashley Morgan <soapgirl82@xxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Nov 23, 2011 1:43 pm
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Book Request for the Book Share library

Hello,

I am an avid user of Book Share.  I was wondering if someone would be
interesting in adding a book to the library for me.  I am a huge fan
of Stevie Nicks, and there is a book out on her life.  It currentluy
is not on Book Share, but I am hoping that someone  could add it to
the library.  Here is thre book information if anyone is interested.
Thanks so much.

Title- Read Between My Lines
Author- Sandra Halliburton
ISBN- 13: 9780978687007