[bksvol-discuss] Book Request: The First Year in network Marketing

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 13:24:37 -0500

Hi, everyone!  If someone could scan this for me, I would be happy to
proofread.  The author's last name is Yarnell... Not sure of the first name,
but I believe it's Richard.  Thanks, guys!

Jana

Join Jana every Friday afternoon at 2:15 p.m. CST for The Living Room, her
exciting 3-hour on-line radio show!  Featuring a blend of the music that makes
Jana tick (contemporary Christian, praise and worship, and urban gospel music),
The Living Room is quickly becoming a favorite on-line hang-out for lovers of
Christian music.  You can visit The Living Room by pointing your Web browser to
http://thepowerstation.uk.com/.  Hope to see you there... We LOVE ya in The
Living Room!!

Looking for a fun and affordable business opportunity... Or maybe just a fun
place to book travel, find affordable insurance, or shop at over 800 stores
while getting cash back on your purchases?  It's one-stop shopping at its best
at Mirage International, Jana's new on-line business! Visit her fabulous site at
http://mirage-intl.com/!  For info about how you can be the owner of a similar
business, visit
http://mirage-intl.biz
or e-mail your contact info to
jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/.

For information about Jana's music ministry, visit her web site at
http://www.janajackson.com/
Or find her on MySpace at
http://myspace.com/janajacksonministries/.