[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Release

  • From: "cheryl fogle" <cfogle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 20:02:35 -0700

Sue, your book was a duplicate that's already in the collection. There were two duplicates waiting on the step one page that I just rejected so you don't need to apologize for releasing it. By the way, I didn't check the quality of the one one previously accepted into the collection. it's rated excellent which may or may not be accurate.

Cheryl Fogle MA
Ph.D. candidate in Anthropology, University of New Mexico

----- Original Message ----- From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>