[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Rejected

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 23:53:46 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, Monica, I will remove it from that list, and I
will add it to Jake's reject list (and  own, smile).

But perhaps I can get the information for you from an
online source. Do you still have the file? Can you
e-mail the copyright page as an attachment? Maybe the
only thing wrong is that the info in the form isn't
the same as that in the book.

I just checked Amazon and the gov copyright site. I
find that the title is Living on the Border of
Disorder, and there seems to be onlhy one edition, the
1992 one. There are 2 copyright holders, the two
authors you mention.

Here's a copy of the govt. site info:

Do you know who the validator is? If you have time,
write directly to Gustavo with the info below pasted
and ask him what the problem was, since your notice
wasn't specific, and see if the info below solves the
problem.

Cindy

X-3-359-969
Title:          Living on the border of disorder : how to
cope with an addictive

person / Cherry Boone O'Neill and Dan O'Neill.
Claimant:               acDan O'Neill , 1948- and acCherry Boone
O'Neill , 1954-
Created:                1992
Published:              10Jun92
Registered:             30Jul92