[bksvol-discuss] Book Rejected

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 02:34:45 -0400

Hi. I got a notice today that my submission of On The Border Of Disorder was rejected do to confusion about the book being the correct edition for the copyright. The validater suggested that I should scan all of the front matter for the book, something I did when I submitted the file. Cindy, if it's on your book list for the admin queue, will you please scratch it off for now? I'm perplexed about what's wrong with it, and I don't have ready access to the print book. Once my family's situation eases up a bit, I'll have a look to see if I can figure out what's wrong with the scan. If it's not on Jake's reject list, will one of you kindly add it for me? It's by Dan O'Neil and Cherry Boone O'Neil.