[bksvol-discuss] Book Question: Sophie's World

  • From: "Liz Bottner" <liziswhatis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare List" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 14:02:19 -0400

Hi all:

A few weeks ago, the book Sophie's World by Jostein Gaarder was on the "fair"
list, so I picked it up from the library to scan.  I notice now that it isn't
included in that updated, but the only copy listed on Bookshare that I can see
is still the "good"-rated scan.  Not being a member myself yet, I can't
download the book to see if it would benefit from a rescan.  I'm wondering if I
should try and rescan it, anyway, or if any of you might download the book and
let me know if a rescan is necessary?

Thanks for your help.

Liz

Email liziswhatis@xxxxxxxxxxx Visit my Live Journal: