[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Question

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jackie, look under "my account" and it will tell you how many credits you
have.

And questions are great. How else do you learn if you don't ask questions?

That's my opinion anyway. I know others will say "read the manual". Let me
tell you, if I were a new volunteer and I had to "read the manual" for all
the answers, I'd probably not volunteer. I know the manual is better than
it used to be but sometimes it's vague or confusing or the answer isn't
there written out in black and white.

I'll shut up now before I offend somebody.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Mallory's Oracle by Carol O'Connell