[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Port and Book Courier

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 10:21:33 -0500

The book worm has a Braille display of eight cells.

I liked the Book Courier's warrantee, which if you are purchasing it
yourself can be a big deal.  The Book Port is covered by APH's great
warrantee system, which after the warrantee is up costs half the price of
the Unit to get repaired.

I bought a 512 mb card at www.buy.com for $47.00 counting shipping.  It was
a Scan Disk card one of the highly recommended ones.

I do like the fact that the Book Courier requires you to push two buttons to
get a memo started while the Book Port only one button more possibility for
mistakes.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council