[bksvol-discuss] Book Liquidator

  • From: rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 13:21:58 EST

I thought you guys might be interested in looking through these:

table with 2 columns and 5 rows
Subj:
Hundres of New Arrivals at BookLiquidator.com
Date:
11/30/2009 1:16:36 PM Eastern Standard Time
From:
orders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:
rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Having trouble viewing this email?
Click here
Quick Links
New Arrivals
New Children's Titles
Children's
Clearance Books
http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102855871602&s=7755&;
e=001zb-0povupC7GItEGYGVCPo3iH4mIBXB7oMSDKjHnXYuaSdfYXecHSN6kFZ7WkMQEASKjf1bM71adQa8R1JHzaX0EWmGSgrSUC4JE6
yk4APD2ytHgo016F04kULk7fFvrx7YV-l_CLq1qR4YxcVrb4Vk3HVZepdlGk3H9bjHum0m8bMkN3
xfVLg==
Greetings!Hundreds of New ArrivalsIn the past two week, we have listed
hundreds of new titles in all categories for children and grown-ups. We are
constantly
receiving new shipments and will be adding them to the website as quickly
as possible.  So please check back often.The "download our inventory" link
has
been updated today.  It is a .csv file and can be opened with Excel or Open
Office.
Smoke Screen: A Novel
http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102855871602&s=7755&;
e=001zb-0povupC6mVlTDaEnBXerYxBrkRJ7oGHvGHMVrTscE0w9D5mhSIafVN2Kwv6f0DX8DLnp0IENpu3L-ZooWRAPrU5kMdZyR951fh
KcS240XOQop2_3RrVGJ-mvGiGfyw47eQ-haadWJevr4EtZLhIkYHLNhuSWOuUqE1NzAmlNaYSABo
8Sm9RUAMgjofpSE
 Sandra Brown (author)New York Times bestselling author Sandra Brown
returns with a tale of corruption and betrayal, revenge and reversal - where
friends
become foes, and heroes become criminals in the ultimate abuse of power.
When newswoman Britt Shelley wakes up to find herself in bed with Jay Burgess,
a rising star detective in the Charleston PD, she remembers nothing of how
she got there...or of how Jay wound up dead.Handsome and hard-partying, Jay
was a hero of the disastrous fire that five years earlier had destroyed
Charleston's police headquarters. The blaze left seven people dead, but the
death
toll would have been much higher if not for the bravery of Jay and three
other city officials who risked their lives to lead others to safety.Friends
are
exposed as foes, heroes take on the taint of criminals, and no one can be
trusted completely. A tale about audacious corruption -- and those with the
courage
to expose it -- Smoke Screen is Sandra Brown's most searing and intense
novel yet.
Katy and the Big Snow
http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102855871602&s=7755&;
e=001zb-0povupC54GcmXmaswbXciTHrtRNTwW4O2aikrFKWzok2L4clctwaeG-bl0QIj5GswuSvAuguiwLlGAcAxoAa7wutLIr6rA8sJt
60SfivAUF-nca_kSwEuMuNDTs5HZfba74Et5su50rS4NgTObBFWPLxidZKOwdj1bHbc1wvYD_I5h
wnzEA==
 Virginia Lee Burton (author)Katy, a brave and untiring tractor, who pushes
a bulldozer in the summer and a snowplow in the winter, makes it possible
for
the townspeople to do their jobs.
Angelina Ballerina: Angelina and Alice
http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102855871602&s=7755&;
e=001zb-0povupC5jhgjoDvghsO8TGOXLn1-LkJOoFt06Fu7ud6NI7A9bdtWWaWkWhgE37yqelYYwAifbNCteY_A4XSQ7NrliVT8ashiZy
PnORmnyHkyMiLoiTxEEZI4vnzbpbSXyF-m-EjFm3HbfIlGqs2gyDLVYY7qD8rdycLgE54WZYDYFx
wWJe7lxHPzfCwgYIgCyfy-LncvbaQH8oxEdXQ==
 Katharine Holabird (author)Angelina Ballerina loves turning cartwheels,
hanging upside down, and even doing somersaults in the air.The only thing she
likes
better than doing tricks is doing them with her new friend Alice. But Alice
can do perfect handstands, and Angelina can't. When Angelina tries and
falls
down, everyone laughs at her, including Alice. After this, can Angelina and
Alice learn to work together and become the best of friends again?
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or
concerns. Sincerely, Judy Reid214-882-7349BookLiquidator.com - Customer
Serviceorders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.BookLiquidator.com
Forward email
http://visitor.constantcontact.
com/d.jsp?v=001J6Npdb-1OsmWbkpEF08x8PQK17k8gWD0t_c5NUs6zISegkpeDTfhi-t3y927-DjjkD4vjqTiNtEPCTsxnDU9MQ%3D%3D&p=un

This email was sent to rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx by
orders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Instant removal with
SafeUnsubscribe
™ |
Privacy Policy.
Email Marketing
 by
http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=TEM_News1_100
BookLiquidator.com | 1012 Redbud Dr | Allen | TX | 75002

                          "I have no country to fight for; my country is
the earth, and I am a citizen of the world." Eugene V. Debs

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
Granma International: http://www.granma.cu/ingles/index.html
                 _