[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Information Needed: Collected Short Stories by Graham Greene

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 23:58:02 -0600

Yes "the destructors" is in "collected short stories" by Graham Greene. In fact, it is the first story in the collection.

This book is available from web-braille from nls.

If you want to contact me off-list write to rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx I love Graham Greene's writings.

Bob

"We know the future will outlast all of us, but I believe that all of us will live on in the future we make,"
Senator Edward M. Kennedy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Debby Franson" <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>