[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Help

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 13:10:40 -0500

Hi Em!

Since the books on books.google.com are also scanned, I have found scannos in them when I have searched to try to find out what a scanno is so I can fix it, too. A little way down the page or on the next page, I found the word scanned correctly in the book I was proofing, so I could fix the scanno that way.

Debby

At 05:46 PM 3/20/2011, Em Rose wrote
I took a look in google books.  It is a typo "con-quences"

Em

On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 6:25 PM, Jamie Yates, CPhT <<mailto:mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is the book The Theme is Freedom?

Amazon's peek won't let me just jump to page 110 or search for page 110 (some of them let you search for page numbers or a string of words) but I'd have to guess it's consequences.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand

Get a free Redbox rental at: <http://redbox.tellapal.com/a/clk/y3rdH>http://redbox.tellapal.com/a/clk/y3rdH

Earn cash for answering trivia questions every 3 hours: <http://instantcashsweepstakes.com/invitations/ref_link/49497>http://instantcashsweepstakes.com/invitations/ref_link/49497

See everything I've read this year at: <http://www.michiganrxtech.com/books.html>www.michiganrxtech.com/books.html

--